quarta-feira, julho 02, 2008

I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied

Don't get any big ideas they not gonna happen

now that you found it, it's gone
now that you feel it, you don't

Just as the drinks arrive
Just as they play your favourite song

Blink your eyes, one for yes, two for no

In a deep deep sleep of the innocent
I am born again

In my mind and nailed into my heels.
All the time killing what I feel.
And everything I touch
All wrapped up in cotton wool
All wrapped up and sugar coated
turns to stone.
And everything I touch

what are we coming to?
what are we gonna do?

Rain down, rain down
Come on rain down on me
From a great high
From a great high...high...

This is the place
Sit down, you're safe now

If you try the best you can
If you try the best you can
The best you can is good enough

Nenhum comentário: